True story: only geeks really know how to celebrate the upcoming day that is Pi Day. Exhibits 1 through 3.141592653589793238462643 ahead. Cheers!
1. Posting on Twitter
If "pi" is the cheerleader, "e" is the overachiever with nerd glasses and "i" is the weird goth chick in a Slipknot tee. #mathhighschool— Felicia Day (@feliciaday) March 14, 2014
2. Having This Incredible Realization
Source: The Meta Picture
3. Then, Eating Pie, Duh
Make your own savory pie recipes!
4. Watching a Special-Edition Weather Forecast
5. Using All the Pi Jokes You've Got
Happy Happy Pi Day everyone! Celebrate math and baking! pic.twitter.com/ZCxIThWDz3— Themer for Android (@ThemerApp) March 14, 2014
6. Finding a Beautiful Pi Sign in the Sky
7. Singing Along to a Pi Day Parody of "Friday" With Zero Shame
8. Forcing Your Friends to Make One of These Babies
9. Feeling Sad For Other Countries
Source: Troll Meme
10. Leaving a Tip Like This. Bam!
Nailed it. pic.twitter.com/Ofx3pmNU— dr. jeff (@nerdfaced) January 11, 2013
11. Realizing It's Einstein's Birthday, Too
Wait, he deserves some love, too.