Pi Day Jokes
How True Champs Celebrate Pi Day
True story: only geeks really know how to celebrate the upcoming day that is Pi Day. Exhibits 1 through 3.141592653589793238462643 ahead. Cheers!
1. Posting on Twitter
If "pi" is the cheerleader, "e" is the overachiever with nerd glasses and "i" is the weird goth chick in a Slipknot tee. #mathhighschool— Felicia Day🇺🇸 (@feliciaday) March 14, 2014
2. Having This Incredible Realization
Source: The Meta Picture
3. Then, Eating Pie, Duh
Happy #Pi Day (3.14, the value of Pi)! For the mathematically and technologically minded, here's a Pi pie: pic.twitter.com/7ejW93ioWf— Healthcare IT Leaders (@HITleaders) March 14, 2014
Make your own savory pie recipes!
4. Watching a Special-Edition Weather Forecast
Happy "Pi" Day, everyone. 3-14-14. Hope you enjoyed my math lesson this morning. #PiDay2014 pic.twitter.com/384NhAsq8A— Lindsey Monroe (@LindseyWTHR13) March 14, 2014
5. Using All the Pi Jokes You've Got
Happy Happy Pi Day everyone! Celebrate math and baking! pic.twitter.com/ZCxIThWDz3— Themer for Android (@ThemerApp) March 14, 2014
6. Finding a Beautiful Pi Sign in the Sky
Happy Pi day #SXSW http://t.co/ygiyLYpPuX pic.twitter.com/84NxJs6Fux
— Dustin Blanchard (@dblanchard) March 14, 2014
7. Singing Along to a Pi Day Parody of "Friday" With Zero Shame
8. Forcing Your Friends to Make One of These Babies
Happy Pi Day - we believe in your limitless potential! #PiDay2014 pic.twitter.com/cTmFQHr6Uu
— US Embassy Ghana (@USEmbassyGhana) March 14, 2014
9. Feeling Sad For Other Countries
Source: Troll Meme
10. Leaving a Tip Like This. Bam!
Nailed it. pic.twitter.com/Ofx3pmNU
— dr. jeff (@nerdfaced) January 11, 2013
11. Realizing It's Einstein's Birthday, Too
Wait, he deserves some love, too.
12. And After One Too Many Drinks, Capping Off the Day With One of These Gems
Happy Pi Day! This guy is ready to celebrate: http://t.co/g2ULvRDg4z pic.twitter.com/0h4YNEnToD
— Discover Magazine (@DiscoverMag) March 14, 2014