It's already an indisputable fact that Halloween Time at Disneyland is hands down the best time of year to experience the park. So now just allow yourself to dream a little bigger — like, cruise ship and endless ocean waters big.
Disney Cruise Line does not disappoint when it comes to the best holiday of the year — the company announced the main events lined up for Halloween on the High Seas, and if you haven't booked your trip yet, this might be what convinces you to finally do it. The celebration takes place on most trips aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Magic from early September through October. Here's what you can't miss about the events, according the Disney Cruise Line press release:
- Mickey's Mouse-querade Party: This celebration includes games, candy, and more! Disney characters (and guests!) get decked out in fun Halloween outfits for this epic costume party.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas — Sing and Scream: Guests will have an interactive movie experience and even get a chance to meet Jack Skellington and Sally!
- Haunted Stories of the Sea: Cruise-goers can gather under the stars to hear "some true — or not so true — tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller."
- Creepy Cabaret: Halloween-themed music performed by a live band in the ship's atrium.
- Halloween Isn't Just For Kids: Adults can get in on the Halloween action with costume contests, nighttime entertainment, and "a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor."
- Spooky Movies: Throughout the cruise voyage, Halloween movies will be played on the ship's Funnel Vision at the family pool as well as in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs will be serving up Halloween-themed treats, including "chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and 'Spooky Juice'."