Those stories and more in our daily news profile.
- Bill Blass Limited has dismissed its women's designer Jeffrey Montiero and his entire design staff. The brand also canceled its Spring 2013 runway show, for which about 90 percent of the work had been completed. [Styleite]
- Salvatore Ferragamo will sell its Fall 2012 collection via an online trunk show. The offering goes online Tuesday and will be modeled by Lily Kwong. [The Cut]
- Sarah Easley and Beth Buccini — the duo behind Kirna Zabete — have revealed a glimpse of their 100-piece capsule for The Shops at Target, which hits Sept. 9. [Teen Vogue]
- Victoria Beckham has added eyewear to her ever-growing line. [WWD]
- Speaking of Victoria Beckham, a series of her tweets has some observers convinced that she and the rest of the Spice Girls will wear Giles Deacon to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony. [The Daily Telegraph]
- A bronze statue depicting model and former French first lady Carla Bruni as a worker in peasant clothing has been covered up after criticism aimed at her husband, former French President Nicolas Sarkozy. [Vogue UK]