They’re raw, sugar free, high in fiber and absolutely delicious!
* 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
* 1/4 cup coconut butter
* 1/4 cup ground flax seed
* 1 tbsp coconut oil
* 1 tbsp carob powder – or cacao powder can be used too
* pinch of white stevia powder
- In a double boiler or a bowl set atop a pot of gently simmering water, melt the coconut butter, oil, and carob powder.
- Once melted, add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until combined.
- Drop mixture into muffin cups and drop a couple of unsweetened carob chips on top.
- Stick in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Snacks, Nuts