When we first laid eyes on Cookie Dough Oreos, we couldn't help but squee with glee — that is, until we tasted them. While the concept was a lot of fun and the cookies tasty in their own right, they missed the mark on the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor. Here, we're remedying that with a dip that combines the best of both flavors (chocolate chip cookie dough and Oreos); watch the video to learn just how easy it is to make.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder for the chocolate fudge dough dip. Swap out regular Oreos for Cool Mint Oreos for a minty cookie dough dip.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Oreos, crushed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Animal crackers, graham crackers, pretzels, or fruit, for serving
- In a small pot, melt together the butter and brown sugar, and whisk together. Allow to cool.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium-high speed. Add vanilla, and mix. Slowly add in butter and brown sugar mixture a little at a time until smooth. Fold in crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with animal crackers, graham crackers, pretzels, and fruit.
- Desserts, Cookies
- 6 to 8 servings