19. Speaking of H2O, she drinks the recommended eight glasses a day — usually enhanced with a lemon wedge or a few cucumber slices. It's all consumed in her chic, eco-friendly water bottle.
20. If she has not gotten her weekly blowout, then she wakes up 10 minutes early to curl her own hair — prepping it with a heat-protectant product first, of course.
21. Understands the difference between dry shampoo and texture hair spray and applies both correctly.
22. Uses cuticle oil and checks nails for polish chips, which she quickly fills in (she owns all of her own lacquer colors). Nourishes palms with an SPF hand cream.
23. Has a signature fragrance scent.
24. Packs emergency kit supplies in her bag, including a small mirror, lipstick, face mist, and blotting papers.
24. Fully washes her face at the end of the day — no matter how tired or tipsy she may be.
25. Unwinds with a hot salt bath, a spa-like candle, and the right face mask for her skin type.