9. Plucks stray eyebrow hairs.
10. Fills in sparse eyebrows and arches.
12. Wears primer, as there's nothing elegant about contouring smudges.
13. Massages facial toner into the skin to prep it.
14. Has both a day and night eye cream (the latter being heavier).
15. Knows what no-foundation foundation looks like.
16. Curls her eyelashes before applying mascara.
17. While she doesn't overdo her makeup for daytime, she has a go-to polished-lipstick look such as cherry red or poppy pink.
18. Uses lip liner and a lip brush to avoid a smeared pout. (Has also mastered the ability to drink wine, coffee, and water without smudging her painted pucker.)