Arby's Buys Pharrell Williams's Grammys Hat
Speed Read: Arby's Bought Pharrell's Infamous Grammys Hat
- Arby's bought Pharrell Williams's Grammys hat for $44,100, and the money went to charity. Don't worry — the singer has plenty more to wear.
- Miss the Academy Awards last night? We have a rundown of everything that happened at the Oscars, including the list of winners, celebrities' love of pizza, Lupita Nyong'o's emotional speech, John Travolta hilariously misprouncing Idina Menzel's name, and much more.
- On a sadder note, Cory Monteith was left off the In Memoriam tribute at the show, in addition to a few other late actors.
- After the show ended, there were plenty of after parties, and one of the best moments was when Jennifer Lawrence tried to steal Lupita's trophy.
- Bonus Oscars night win: seeing Matthew McConaughey's amazing prom photo:
Source: Twitter user leahkpickett
- Be careful what you post on social media, though. This girl's Facebook status cost her family $80K.
- Oscar Pistorius's murder trial is under way, and the first witness testified about "blood-curdling screams."
- North Korea reportedly fired two missiles today, which marks the second launch in less than a week.
- Your daily dose of cute: Ellen DeGeneres's A-list selfie crashed Twitter last night: