Will Justin Bieber Go to Rehab?
Speed Read: Will Justin Bieber Go to Rehab?
- The big question of the day: is Justin Bieber going to get help following his arrest on Thursday? Apparently his people are trying to get him to go to rehab or start psychotherapy treatment. However, he is reportedly refusing to go to rehab.
- Meanwhile, Lil Za, Justin's friend who was arrested last week at Justin's home for felony drug possession, posted a "Free Bieber" message on his Instagram. "It's not a game," he wrote.
- And, finally, someone has made a GIF of Justin Bieber morphing into Miley Cyrus. They do kinda look alike. Let's not forget that she played Justin when she hosted Saturday Night Live!
- In non-Justin news, apparently Prince Charles and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, were delivered by the same doctor. What are the odds?
- Meet Colin Jost, the head writer at SNL who will be replacing Seth Meyers on Weekend Update.
- Sean Lowe, the born-again virgin of Bachelor fame, says he is "excited to consummate" his relationship with Catherine Giudici once they get married.
- Here's what Grand Central Terminal in NYC looks like when all the trains are suspended. (Which is what happened yesterday.)
- Justin wasn't the only controversial star who got arrested yesterday. "Revenge porn" kingpin Hunter Moore was indicted on federal charges.
- Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative academic who made a controversial anti-Obama film, has been indicted for campaign fraud involving a GOP politician from New York.
- Here's "unretouched photos" of Disney princesses.
- Attorney general Eric Holder has said that he would be open to discuss Edward Snowden's case if he admitted guilt.
- On the eve of the revolution's third anniversary, four deadly explosions have rocked Cairo, Egypt.
- CNN's Twitter account was hacked yesterday by the pro-Assad Syrian Electronic Army.
- Your daily dose of cute: here's a pig getting a bath. Just 'cause.
- If you see one weird thing today, let it be The New York Times Magazine's cover for their piece on Hillary Clinton's political influence.