Source: Getty / isifa
- Kim Kardashian is reportedly ready for baby No. 2, and Kanye West wants a boy. She may keep her new pregnancy quiet "until she's five months along" so no one scrutinizes her body.
- Kristen Bell opened up about her second pregnancy and admitted she and husband Dax Shepard are "completely stumped" on a name for their baby.
- Eva Mendes reportedly kept her pregnancy under wraps by barely leaving the house. She and Ryan Gosling had also "definitely discussed children before," so having a baby was "a long time coming."
- Anna Paquin said goodbye to her days as True Blood's Sookie Stackhouse by dyeing her hair purple and blue like a "mermaid":
— Anna Paquin (@AnnaPaquin) July 16, 2014
- Shannon Guess Richardson, the woman who sent President Barack Obama ricin-tainted letters last year, was sentenced to 18 years in prison and must pay $367,000 in restitution. The US attorney's office called it "one of our must unusual, even bizarre cases."
- A federal judge in Orange County, CA, has ruled that California's death penalty is unconstitutional. He says the long delays in executions violate the ban on cruel and unusual punishment.
- Here's a "Fancy" parody that everyone can relate to: "I'm So Hungry." Watch the video of two Muslim women rapping about what it's like to fast all day during Ramadan and eat a feast after sundown.
- After announcing that Thor will now be a woman, Marvel revealed a new Captain America in the comics on The Colbert Report. Sam Wilson, formerly the Falcon, will take on the role.
- There is now a Tesla that you can finally afford. The new Model 3 sedan is half the price of its other four-door model and costs $35K.
- Your daily dose of cute: this husky pup and his mom are here to make your day.