Leonardo DiCaprio didn't just walk away with a BAFTA Award earlier this month; he also stole the heart of Dame Maggie Smith. During a monologue from host Stephen Fry, a handful of celebrities were featured on a mock Kiss Cam; when the camera landed on Leo and Maggie, he adorably planted a sweet smooch on the 81-year-old Downton Abbey star's cheek. Surprised, the actress spun around in her seat to hug Leo and give him a quick message. Leo won the award for best actor for his performance in The Revenant and is on the fast track to nabbing his first Oscar as well. Check out Leo's supercute moment with Maggie Smith above now.
Get more Leonardo DiCaprio goodness:
- 15 Things That Definitely, Probably Happen on a Date With Leonardo DiCaprio
- 4 Reasons This Is the Year Leo Is Getting His Oscar
- 6 Times Leonardo DiCaprio Has Hit the Vape During a Big Event
- These Photos of a Young Leonardo DiCaprio Will Flood Your Heart With Nostalgia
- 7 Insanely Delightful Things Kate Winslet Just Said About Leonardo DiCaprio
Tall Image Source: Getty / Fred Duval