After six years of dating, Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner are engaged. The supermodel confirmed the news on Instagram with an adorable photo of the two, writing, "I love you more than I have words to express. Josh, you're my best friend and my soulmate. I can't wait for forever together. Yes a million times over 💍." So, who exactly is Josh Kushner? We're breaking it down in 3, 2, 1.
- Josh is a businessman and investor. The 33-year-old venture capitalist founded Thrive Capital, a private equity and venture capital firm that focuses on internet and media investments, in 2009. He also cofounded the $2.7 billion healthcare startup Oscar Health in 2012.
- His father is real estate tycoon Charles Kushner, and his brother is Jared Kushner, the son-in-law and senior adviser to Donald Trump. Altogether, the Kushner family is estimated to be worth at least $1.8 billion, according to Forbes.
- Josh was born and raised in New Jersey but decided to make Massachusetts his home when he went to Harvard for undergrad and business school.
- Even though he's very close to his brother, Josh is "a lifelong Democrat" and didn't vote for Trump in the 2016 presidential elections, his spokesman told Esquire in 2016.
- Although it's not clear how Karlie and Josh met, the two were first spotted together at a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show afterparty in 2012 — the same year they reportedly started dating.
Scroll through to enjoy some photos of the newly engaged couple through the years.