When Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez confirmed they were married last week, we didn't have much to go off of outside of the fact that their ceremony was "tiny and intimate." "The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn't be happier," the singer's rep confirmed to People, making us wish we were in the room where it happened. Now, thanks to Vogue with pictures by Stefan Kohli, we're finally getting an inside look at the couple's wedding. From the location to who gave her away during the ceremony, ahead is everything we learned about the newlyweds' nuptials.
- After getting engaged in December 2020, both Ariana and Dalton knew early in the planning they wanted the wedding at home. It took place at her home in Montecito, CA, on May 15.
- Ariana wore custom Vera Wang after the duo made a pact at the Met Gala that Vera would make her wedding day outfit.
- The pearl and diamond earrings Ariana wore were chosen to match her engagement ring, with one upside down to match her Sweetener aesthetic.
- Less than 20 close friends and family attended the ceremony.
- Unlike in her song "thank u, next," which had only her mother Joan Grande walking her down the aisle, both Ariana's father Ed Butera and Joan gave her away.
- The couple said their vows lit by candlelight underneath hanging flowers.