Breaking Down Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello's Lavish Wedding, by the Numbers
By now, you likely know that Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello got married over the weekend, but how much do you really know about the wedding? In the days since the stunning ceremony, it's been fun to pore over all the details, to scroll through every picture, and to gawk at that wedding band. But how does it all add up? Keep reading to look at the the nuptials in an entirely new way — by the numbers.
- 1: The number of Magic Mike costars we've spotted. Channing Tatum was there with Jenna Dewan!
- 3: The number of white dresses Sofia Vergara wore throughout the weekend! The Zuhair Murad wedding gown from the actual ceremony, of course, was the real showstopper.
- 5: The number of Modern Family costars, including Sarah Hyland, Ty Burrell, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet, and Ed O'Neill.
- 11: Pounds of sequins used in constructing Sofia's dress.
- 400: The estimated number of guests at the wedding. Many of them were celebrities, of course.
- 600: The starting price for a room at The Breakers Palm Beach Hotel.
- 700: The potential price per plate for dinner.
- 1,657: Amount of total hours required to make Sofia's custom gown.
- 4,000,000: The estimated cost of the entire wedding.
- 7,000,000: The approximate worth of all the jewels Sofia wore.