- George's aunt, Pippa Middleton, on his personality: "It's wonderful. He's amazing. He's a very, very dear boy. And he's brought a lot of pleasure and fun for all of us, the whole family. He's very characterful. He's sort of brought us all together, and we love spending weekends with him. He's very funny."
- Kate on George's strength: "He's got quite a strong grasp, so we were worried about [him meeting the Bilby in Australia]."
- William on George's bath time habits: "At the moment, bath time is quite painful, but hopefully donning a snorkel and mask might calm him down."
- Prince Charles on George's love of nature: "He's one of those characters, I think, who naturally, instinctively, likes to be outside. I'm intrigued to see if it lasts, but he loves being outside, which is encouraging."
- William on what George's teen years might look like: "I can see George being a bit of a bum sometimes out in the conservation world with his bangles and his sandals."