At this year's annual CinemaCon event in Las Vegas, Disney and Marvel made an epic revelation. The joint studios unveiled the entire release slate all the way through the end of 2019, starting with the highly anticipated Avengers: Infinity War and ending with the anxiously needed Star Wars: Episode IX. There is a huge and incredible selection of comic geek glory, live-action remake action, and even a hefty dose of nostalgia with titles like Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4.
For all the excitement, there are a few unfortunate omissions. There's no sign of the live-action Mulan reboot, which has sadly been pushed back to 2020. And when it comes to Marvel territory, it seems there's no word on the Black Widow solo film or the Black Panther sequel. I mean, they were just announced, but it's still sad to think we won't be diving into those stories until 2020 at the earliest.
Wondering when your top pick is arriving in theaters? Check out the snapshot of the company's CinemaCon timeline below. We even did you one better by culling all the tentative release dates that are floating around on the internet.
- Avengers: Infinity War — April 27, 2018
- Solo: A Star Wars Story — May 25, 2018
- Incredibles 2 — June 15, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp — July 6, 2018
- Christopher Robin — Aug. 3, 2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms — Nov. 2, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet — Nov. 21, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns — Dec. 25, 2018
- Captain Marvel — March 9, 2019
- Dumbo — March 29, 2019
- Penguins — April 19, 2019
- Avengers Untitled (Avengers 4) — May 3, 2019
- Aladdin — May 24, 2019
- Toy Story 4 — June 21, 2019
- The Lion King — July 2019
- Artemis Fowl — Aug. 19, 2019
- Frozen 2 — Nov. 27, 2019
- Star Wars Episode IX — Dec. 19, 2019