Saturday Night Live has added a new featured player! Twenty-five-year-old stand-up comedian Jon Rudnitsky has joined the show for its 41st season, which is premiering on Oct. 3. Here are some quick facts about the new guy on the block!
- He's from Harrington, NJ, and graduated from USC.
- He won the Laugh Factory's Laugh Bowl college comedy contest in 2012.
- He has very little on camera experience, apart from a 2012 episode of Criminal Minds and some short films. In this one, The Jewish Hunger Games: Kvetching Fire, he plays both Peeta Hummus and Effie Trinket. He also cowrote it, so he's clearly a man of many talents.
- You can follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- He looks excellent shirtless. Please see below.
And there you have it! Looking forward to seeing him on the premiere, which will be hosted by Miley Cyrus.