When we found out that Becca Kufrin was going to be the leading lady of season 14 of The Bachelorette, we couldn't cheer loud enough! But what made us even more excited was being surprised by the first five men that will be fighting for Becca's heart. Meet Lincoln Adim, the first man who got to meet the beauty before the season really began. If he's any indication of how the rest of the gentlemen look, we're in for some eye candy! Here's what you need to know.
- He's Nigerian. We love a man with an accent, especially when he's single. He had us hooked from the moment he said, "I'm Lincoln, like the president."
- He lives in Los Angeles. Lincoln was living in Boston and working at Oracle, a computer technology corporation. But last year, he moved to LA and continued to work for the company, according to his LinkedIn profile.
- He attended the University of Kentucky. Lincoln earned his degree in biology and biological sciences and was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon. Brains? Not afraid to party? We like him already.
- He's a Pisces. This water sign is known for being compassionate and romantic, which checks a couple boxes in our books! This March 6 baby isn't big on celebrating his birthday, but that might change since the first time he met Becca was on his special day.
- He's dedicated AF to the gym. There's a good chance that Lincoln is working on his fitness right this very second (and possibly running into Dez Bryant while he's there too . . .).