Here's Who Was Sent Home on "Dancing With the Stars" Night Two
After night one, some clear front-runners appeared, including Charli, whose mother Heidi is also competing. Charli performed a cha-cha with partner Mark Ballas to a remix of Megan Thee Stallion's "Savage," earning the night's top score of 32/40 points. On the bottom of the leaderboard was actor Jason Lewis and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd, who performed a cha-cha but failed to impress, scoring 18/40 and getting sent home.
With week two's "Elvis Night" theme, Charli again was a top performer, this time with a quickstep to "Bossa Nova Baby," which earned the teen and Ballas a 32/40. Fellow 32/40 scorers were Wayne Brady and Witney Carson, who did a jive to "Burning Love," and Gabby Windey, who performed a Viennese waltz with Val Chmerkovskiy to "Can't Help Falling In Love."
Read ahead for each team still competing, who has been eliminated, and every pair's scores after two weeks.
Which "Dancing With the Stars" Season 31 Competitors Are Still Dancing?
- Jordin Sparks (Singer, winner of "American Idol") and Brandon Armstrong
- Daniel Durant ("CODA" actor) and Britt Stewart
- Charli D'Amelio (TikTok star) and Mark Ballas
- Heidi D'Amelio (Charli's mother) and Artem Chigvintsev
- Vinny Guadagnino ("Jersey Shore" star) and Koko Iwasaki
- Selma Blair (Actor) and Sasha Farber
- Shangela ("RuPaul's Drag Race" alum) and Gleb Savchenko
- Gabby Windey ("The Bachelorette" lead) and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Sam Champion (Weather anchor) and Cheryl Burke
- Joseph Baena (Son of Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Daniella Karagach
- Trevor Donovan ("90210" actor) and Emma Slater
- Jessie James Decker (Singer) and Alan Bersten
- Cheryl Ladd (Actor) and Louis van Amstel
- Wayne Brady (Actor) and Witney Carson
Which "Dancing With the Stars" Season 31 Competitors Have Been Eliminated?
- Jason Lewis ("Sex and the City" actor) and Peta Murgatroyd
- Teresa Giudice ("Real Housewives of New Jersey" star) and Pasha Pashkov