Struggles with sinus pain are terribly unpleasant, and it seems like bugs and infections are creeping up all over the place. Even with one inhale of this warming pungent drink, you'll be able to breathe through your nose and feel less cloudy in your head. One of the most important things to do when you're sick is drink plenty of fluids to replenish what your body has lost, but this brew takes things to the next level. Not only does the concoction soothe your symptoms with cayenne's anti-inflammatory powers, but the apple cider vinegar boosts your immune system and energy levels to help you heal. Try out this strange and spicy brew and find some relief.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 wedge lemon
- Bring water to a boil.
- Combine hot water and apple cider vinegar in a small glass or mug.
- Add honey and cayenne pepper. Stir well. Top off with a squeeze of lemon.
- Take a deep breath of the mixture, and start drinking.
- Drinks, Hot Drinks
- 1 serving
- Calories per serving