- 1/4 cup sucanat or whole cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsalted whole almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsalted pecan halves
- 1 cup roasted salted pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons all-natural apple juice
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix sucanat, cinnamon, paprika, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place almonds, oats, pecans, pepitas, and walnuts in a large bowl. Mix together pumpkin purée and apple juice; pour over nut mixture and toss until nuts are evenly coated. Sprinkle with spice mixture, tossing to coat well. Spread evenly on two baking pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries and raisins. Store in airtight container.