- 1.5 cups (1/2 head) broccoli florets
1.5 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 425F degrees
- Toss broccoli with olive oil, rubbing the oil all over to coat well.
- Arrange broccoli pieces evenly spaced, not touching, on a baking sheet
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and slightly crispy on the edges, turning once during cooking time.
Nutritional information for soup and broccoli:
Dietary Fiber: 17 g
Total Sugars: 3 g
Total Fat: 12.85
Saturated Fat: 12g
- Side Dishes
- North American