This recipe originally appeared on PaleoHacks.
This marinade is perfect for a stir-fry or noodles!
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 cup chopped pineapple
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
2 large boneless, skinless breasts
- Place ingredients for marinade in 1-quart freezer bag. Seal and shake bag to mix. Place chicken in bag, seal and turn to evenly coat. Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- To grill: Place the chicken over a preheated grill 7-10 minutes, flipping once.
- On the stove top: Place the chicken and marinade in a skillet over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, flipping once.
- In the oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken and marinade in a glass baking dish or on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through the center.
- Condiments/Sauces, Marinades/Rubs
- North American
- 2 chicken breasts