This recipe originally appeared on PaleoHacks.
Zucchini makes the perfect bite-sized snack when sliced and topped with a few pizza fixings.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced to 1/4 inch
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 cup Paleo cashew cheese
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Turn oven to broil at 500ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place zucchini slices on baking sheet.
- Place a teaspoon of tomato sauce on each slice.
- Top with cheese and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Broil for 6-8 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil.
- North American
- 20 bites
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds