Circuit 3, Exercise 3: Weighted V-Up
- Lie flat on your back with your arms fully extended towards the ceiling, holding a weight in your hands.
- Raise your legs straight up in the air so that the flats of your feet are facing the ceiling.
- Keeping your arms straight (locked at the elbows), lift your shoulders off the mat, pushing the weight toward your feet. The crunch should feel like a small pulse upwards, coming from your core.
- Lower your chest and shoulders back down, keeping your arms and legs extended towards the ceiling.
- This counts as one rep. Complete 10 reps.