Excuse-Proof Workouts For Hectic Days
Don't use a busy schedule as an excuse to let your healthy-living goals disappear. These workouts are perfect for busy holiday days, no matter what's on your to-do list. Whether you have two, five, 10, or 20 minutes, choose a quick workout below, and get on with your day.
If You Only Have 2 Minutes
You'll feel the burn with this leg and ab Pilates workout, the Series of Five.
If You Have 5 Minutes
- Wake up your body with this energizing morning workout.
- Burn 200 calories with this calorie-blasting, five-minute workout.
- Improve your strength and feel more powerful with this five-minute plyometric workout. If you like to jump, this workout is for you.
- This quick lower-body workout will help shape those legs and burn calories. It may look simple, but you'll definitely feel it.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and perform each of these five arm moves for a minute each for an effective and short upper-body workout.
If You Have 10 Minutes
- Warm up with this 10-minute cardio blast workout video.
- Feeling lazy? You can do this workout on your couch.
- Burn major calories with this 10-minute Tabata workout video.
- Check out more of our 10-minute workout videos on our Class FitSugar page.