The worst thing about bagels is that you're only really supposed to have them for breakfast, so here's a way to get more cream cheese in your life. Because that's a thing we all really need . . . right? OK, maybe not. But this is very delicious and sometimes I just feel like it. It's stupid easy and therefore ideal for serving as a snack when friends come over or for some sort of sporting event . . . like I don't know . . . the Super Bowl.
If you don't have a Trader Joe's handy, the seasoning blend is sesame seeds, sea salt flakes, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and poppy seeds.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Blend
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Crackers or cucumbers (or anything you would like to dip)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until soft and smooth.
- Top with extra seasoning blend and scallions, if desired.
- Serve with whatever you're feeling today (and yes, on a spoon is acceptable).
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American
- Serves 6