Shopping for sparkling wine can be a daunting task. Go too cheap and you run the risk of drinking something sickeningly sweet, not to mention having to deal with a nasty hangover the next day. But not everyone can afford to go with a well-known (and pricey) Champagne label. There must be some happy middle ground! We reached out to BevMo!, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods to find out which sparkling wines are their top sellers, so you can rest assured your bottle of bubbly will be a good one.
- Ca'Bolani Estate Prosecco ($14 with ClubBev!)
- La Marca Prosecco ($13 with ClubBev!)
- Chandon Brut Classic ($15 with ClubBev!)
- Veuve Clicquot Brut NV ($49 with ClubBev!)
- Dom Perignon 2005 ($160 with ClubBev!)
- Zonin Prosecco ($17)
- Chandon Brut Classic ($17)
- Mumm Napa Brut Rosé ($17)
- Korbel Brut ($10)
- Blason de Bourgogne Brut Réserve ($10)
*Reflects Hyde Street, San Francisco, location.
- Gaston Chiquet Champagne ($45)
- Banfi Rosa Regale Brachetto D'Acqui ($22)
- De Chanceny Crémant de Loire Rosé Brut ($17)
- Presto Prosecco ($12)