Image Source: Chungah Rhee
This is a must-make dip for any party this holiday season. It's my favorite appetizer of all time! I make it for all get-togethers because it's the most requested dish of all! Kids, grown-ups, grandparents — it's a guaranteed crowd favorite. PROMISE!
Serve it in a baking dish with toasted baguette, tortilla chips, or pita for dipping or in a bread bowl with spoons for your more ambitious Thanksgiving guests. Don't judge them; this creamy pool of cheesy, chunky goodness is just that good and a perfect appetizer to have before your epic Thanksgiving feast!
Image Source: Thayer Allyson Gowdy
Greek yogurt can be substituted for the mayonnaise for a "lighter" version.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced jalapeño chiles
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, for garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish, or coat it with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir in the artichoke hearts, jalapeños, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, the feta, and parmesan; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake until the dip is bubbly and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the chives, if desired.
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- Calories per serving
- 258 per serving