If you go to Walt Disney World predominately for the food, then you don't want to miss out on the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival from Aug. 31-Nov. 13. Yes, an Epcot park ticket is required for entry, but it enables you to access dozens of food and drink carts that feature limited-edition dishes, beverages, and snacks. The complete list of items available at the Festival Marketplace will make you dizzy — there are literally hundreds — but I'm particularly excited about the following:
- Lemon-Lime L'Orange Cotton Candy (Epcot Legacy Showplace)
- T=C2: Tonic Water and Cotton Candy (nonalcoholic) (Light Lab Beverages)
- Salmon BLT Sushi Roll (Japan)
- Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail With Caramel Vodka (Ireland)
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (Canada)
The last item has me leaping for joy! Typically you can't get that iconic cheddar cheese soup without a reservation at the ultrafancy Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canadian Pavilion of Epcot (which, um, I've actually never dined at before). Alas! Take a look at more of the foods you can order at this special festival, and see if you can make it through the whole batch before spontaneously purchasing a ticket to Orlando, FL.