Invite your friends over for a pizza party and serve them up a supersize pizza slice straight from your oven! They'll be scratching their heads wondering when you installed a giant pizza oven in your kitchen. One thing's for sure, this giant slice is totally an Instagram-worthy meal. You could even follow it up with this massive ice cream sandwich for dessert!
- 1 1/2 pounds pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Toppings of your choice like pepperoni, green bell pepper slices, and black olives
- Preheat oven to 475ºF.
- Let dough sit at room temperature on a lightly floured surface for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle work surface with cornmeal, and using a rolling pin, roll dough into an 11-by-15-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch to 1/3 inch thick. Carefully place dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Leaving a 1 1/2-inch border on one of the shorter sides, top the pizza dough with pizza sauce, mozzarella, and the toppings of your choice. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Using a pizza wheel or a very sharp knife, starting at the middle of the nonbordered 11-inch side of the pizza, cut the pizza to the outer corner of the edge with the border. Repeat on the other side to create a giant pizza slice.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- 2-4 servings
- Total Time
- 1 hour