Image Source: ABC
Chrissy Teigen proves dressing as Guy Fieri for Halloween is still relevant and hilarious. The mama-to-be went all the way, facial hair and flame shirt included. If you find yourself suddenly inspired, we've gathered all the essential costume parts you'll need to pull off a Guy Fieri costume as good as Chrissy's.
Image Sources: Amazon and Youtube user AOL
Here's what you'll need:
- Spiky blonde wig and fake goatee complete with bleached center ($19)
- Colored mirrored lenses, like the iconic black and red ($11, originally $30)
- Flame shirt ($40, originally $60) or any short-sleeved, collared button-down (Guy has lately worn plaid)
- A chunky watch or sport wristbands ($4, originally $10) to catch that sweat!
- A leather cuff bracelet ($2, originally $25) with some sick gothic decoration
- A single pinky ring, like this silver scull one ($7, originally $16)
- Thick silver hoop earrings ($5, originally $23)
- Temporary tattoo pens ($27) to re-create all of Guy's tattoos