We've made a lot of cinnamon rolls in our day, but this recipe might take the cake. Introducing Oreo cinnamon rolls . . . minus the cinnamon. These sweet treats are loaded with cookies-and-cream flavor and drizzled with melted Oreo cookie cream. They're the perfect pastries for any Oreo-lover. For more cinnamon roll recipes, check out our supersize cinnamon roll and our birthday cake cinnamon roll.
- 8 double-stuffed cookie sandwiches
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Separate the filling from 8 double-stuffed cookies and set aside. Crush the cookies into a plastic bag with a rolling pin until they resemble coarse crumbs. Pour cookie crumbs into a separate bowl and mix in the sugar. Set aside.
- Open a can of biscuit dough and combine all of the biscuits into one large mass. Roll it out into a flat rectangle and cut into 4 even strips.
- Brush the dough with the melted butter and coat evenly with the Oreo cookie and sugar mixture. Roll up each strip.
- Place your Oreo rolls onto a greased pan covered with foil and cook for 25-30 minutes, then remove the foil and cook them uncovered for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- To make the glaze, microwave the Oreo filling in 10-second intervals until it resembles a glaze. Wait to make glaze until the Oreo rolls are completely done, as the glaze hardens quickly.
- Drizzle the Oreo glaze across your cinnamon rolls and garnish with additional cookie crumbs, if desired. Enjoy!
- Desserts, Pastries
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 30 minutes