Just when you thought slutty brownies couldn't get any naughtier, we took them to the dark side with oh-so-seductive red velvet devil's food cake . . .
- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
1/3 cup red M&M's
1 package Double Stuf Oreos
1 box red velvet brownie mix
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon red food coloring
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Knead together the cookie dough with red M&M's to distribute evenly and press the cookie dough into the pan, creating an even later. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being sure to pack them as close together as possible.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the red velvet brownie mix with 1 egg, water, vegetable oil, and red food coloring. Pour batter over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a spatula to flatten the top and make sure the batter has filled every nook.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese with 1 egg, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Drop in dollops onto the prepared brownie batter and gently swirl the two batters together with a butter knife.
- Bake brownies for 35-40 minutes, or until the brownies and cheesecake are set. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once the brownies are cool, cut into 2-inch squares and serve.
- Desserts, Brownies
- North American
- 9 Servings