Snoop Dogg Shares His Ultimate Holiday Cocktail Recipe
This is one of hundreds of awesome gift guides you'll find on POPSUGAR this season.
Snoop Dogg's cooking show with Martha Stewart, Martha and Snoop's Potluck Dinner, premiered in November, and now the rapper and actor is looking ahead to the holidays. "I love the holidays. Nothin' better in the world than being surrounded by family and loved ones." Snoop says he's most "looking forward to eatin' good food 'n' kickin' back. And of course, watching football." But in order to "really kick back and relax, you gotta properly stock your bar." Once you're all set with the picks below, you'll be able to enjoy Snoop's "official drink of choice, the Tanqueray No. TEN Laid Back."
Tanqueray No. TEN Laid Back by Snoop Dogg
- 1 ounce Tanqueray No. TEN
- 1 ounce Ciroc Apple
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- A splash of club soda
- Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice. Strain into double old fashioned glass.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge or lime.