It feels a little sneaky and exciting to order something from the Starbucks secret menu, and today we've hacked one of the items: the cookies and cream (aka Oreo) Frappuccino. It's like an icy vanilla milkshake with flakes of chocolate chips and cookie pieces. Even if the Oreo Frappuccino doesn't make it to the official menu anytime soon, at least you can make it at home when the craving strikes!
- 8 ounces milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon mocha syrup or chocolate syrup
- 1 Oreo
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Crushed Oreos, for garnish
- In a blender add milk, ice, vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate chips, mocha syrup, and an Oreo. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and garnish with whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies.
- Drinks, Shakes
- 2 servings
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes