Black Flame Cocktail
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 minutes
1/8 cup sugar
2 ounces Captain Morgan Black Rum
1/2 ounce dry vermouth
blackberry, for garnish
1/4 ounce Bacardi 151
- Chill a cocktail glass.
- Pour the sugar into a small resealable storage bag.
- Add a few drops of the food coloring to turn the sugar the desired color. Shake the bag well to distribute the coloring throughout the sugar.
- Dump the bag contents onto a plate.
- Use a lime wedge to rim the cocktail glass.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the colored sugar so it is evenly coated with the sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the black rum and vermouth and shake well.
- Strain the cocktail into the rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a blackberry.
- Optional: Drizzle the Bacardi 151 onto the top of the cocktail and light on fire. Let it burn out before you drink!