This Secret Menu Drink From Starbucks Is Inspired by Everyone's Favorite Pokémon Character
Looking to shake up your traditional Starbucks order? Instead of adding oat milk to everything (read: oat milk shortages can happen!), we suggest heading to Starbucks and re-creating your favorite Pokémon character into liquid form instead. Seemingly first invented by the self-proclaimed "mad scientist Starbucks drink maker," Holly Walker, the Pikachu-inspired concoction involves green tea, lemonade, raspberry and classic syrup flavoring, and an alluring ombré hue, making for a colorful red-and-yellow Pokémon-approved beverage. To order this refreshing masterpiece, here's what to ask for:
- Start by ordering a venti green tea lemonade with extra lemonade.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Ask for three pumps of classic syrup.
- Ask for passion tea to be poured on top of the drink and not shaken in with the rest.
- Thank your barista for concocting this ombré order.
Colorful and creative, this fruity drink is the ideal mix of sweet and tart. With a base of zesty lemonade and a dash of sweet syrup, this drink will be your new go-to when you're in the mood for something refreshing. Additionally, since this colorful creation has a very low caffeine level, it's great for kids to try! The next time you head to your local Starbucks, order this Pikachu-themed drink if you're ready to power up.