If you've noticed HGTV's Jonathan Scott seems to have an extra bounce in his step lately, there's a reason: the Property Brothers star has a girlfriend. He's been dating the same woman for about a year, and it seems pretty darn serious; she even spent the holidays with his family! "When you meet somebody who makes you smile and laugh non stop . . . you know you have something special. Well I've been smiling a lot lately. I'm truly happy," Jonathan captioned a photo of the two of them on Instagram. And yes, this means that both Property Brothers are off the market. Drew Scott got engaged to longtime girlfriend Linda Phan at the end of 2016, and it seems Jonathan might not be far behind.
We wanted to learn more about Jonathan's girlfriend, so we did a little digging. Check out everything we know below.
- Her name is Jacinta Kuznetsov and she's gorgeous.
- Jonathan met her at a charity event but failed to get her info. He tried to find her, but no one knew who she was. "She was like a ghost. Nobody knew who she was," he told Chelsea Handler when appearing on her Netflix show in October 2016. Luckily, he was able to track her down and reconnect six months later after spotting her in the background of a picture a friend posted.
- Jacinta was a producer with The Strombo Show, a Canadian music radio talk show featuring media personality George Stroumboulopoulos. This means she not only works in media like Jonathan, but she's also a big music fan. We bet Jonathan loves getting her opinion on his latest original tracks.
- She's now a development producer at Scott Entertainment where she works beside Jonathan, Drew, and Drew's Fiancée, Linda Phan. Clearly, the Scott's have no problem mixing business and pleasure!
- She's a big supporter of female empowerment and participated in the Women's March on Washington. Perhaps her girl-power influence had something to do with Jonathon publicly supporting the march and even speaking out against trolls.
- Jacinta loves to travel. Her Twitter account jokingly lists her location as "at an airport" — and she's not exaggerating! Like Jonathan, she is constantly on the go — and, from Canada to Cancun, New Orleans to Las Vegas, she can often be found somewhere fabulous with Jonathan by her side.
- She seems to have both Canadian and American ties. Jacinta works in Canada but also seems to have US ties, which makes her nationality similar to Jonathan, who was born in Vancouver but also has a residence in Las Vegas.
- Jacinta can hang with the family. Whether celebrating the holidays with Jonathan's parents or getting goofy with his brothers on vacation or at an event, Jacinta has proven on social media that she can be just as fun and silly as the rest of the Scott clan.