Super Bowl Sunday is all about kicking it with friends, eating salty snacks, and having a few drinks — usually from a cooler filled with cheap beer and wine spritzers, amiright? Well, as with most things in life, watching the game (or pretending to) is way more exciting with a real cocktail in hand, so that's what we're setting out to do.
Since most people will be tuning in to watch Lady Gaga perform at this year's halftime show, we're sharing a boozy cocktail recipe aptly named The Halftime Show. Excuse us while we prepare an entire pitcher . . .
- 2 ounces Santera Blanco Tequila
- 1 1/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces mint simple syrup
- Club soda
- 3 lime wedges or wheels
- 1 fresh mint sprig
- In a shaker, combine tequila, juice, and simple syrup.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-filled collins glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Add lime and fresh mint sprig.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 1 cocktail