Yes, Thalia Wore a Robot-Inspired Arm Sleeve to the Met Gala. Yes, It Was Amazing
The Mexican singer wore a metallic Tommy Hilfiger gown, featuring a glitzy bustier and a long silky train. She amped up the already-on-trend look by adding a robot-inspired arm sleeve featuring mini CDs attachtments — her new album, Latina, comes out on May 6, so it makes total sense.
She paired the look with supersmoky eye makeup, a sleek high ponytail, and lots of chunky jewelry courtesy of Lorraine Schwartz. The end result was so wow-worthy, all her husband, Tommy Mottola, could do was stand back and let her shine in front of the cameras. Read on for even more pictures of Thalia, and then see what everyone else was wearing.
Posts by Thalia:
- Finally! Thalia Reveals Her Kickass Fitness Routine
- 5 No-Fail Beauty Tips I Learned on the Set of Telenovelas
- 5 Ways to Keep the Spark Alive in Your Long-Term Relationship
- 5 Supereasy Tricks to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthy
- You'll Find Your Happy With These Easy Positivity Tips
- 5 Mom-Approved Beauty Secrets
- 8 Easy Hacks You'll Want to Live By