Let's chase those blues away with these facts sourced from Reddit that will bring a smile to your face. I guarantee these will make a world of a difference to your mood. Here are some happy facts to brighten up your day.
- The actor who is the voice of Winnie the Pooh calls up children in cancer wards to cheer them up.
- Penguins mate for life, and they propose by giving their prospective mate a pebble.
- A 6-year-old applied for a job at a railroad museum and was hired as its director of fun.
- Every year, hundreds of new trees are planted because squirrels forget where they bury their nuts.
- Cows have BFFs.
- This smiley animal exists.
- There's an island called Okunoshima in Japan filled with tame bunnies.
- Blind people smile even if they haven't seen a smile before.
- The actors who voiced Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were married in real life.
- There's a place where you can actually have a sloth sleepover.
- There is an uninhabited island called Pig Beach in the Bahamas where pigs swim around all day.
- You used to be part of a star.
- Red pandas exist.
- Otters hold hands when they sleep so they won't drift away from the group.
- Whatever you're upset about right now will eventually pass. And that's a fact.
Redditor SirNerd says voice actor Jim Cummings puts on Winnie the Pooh's voice and tells the children how much he loves them and how brave they are.
Apparently a male penguin spends a lot of time looking for the best pebble to give to his special lady.
In his letter he wrote, "I have an electric train track. I am good on my train track. I can control two trains at once."
They get stressed when separated from their best friends.
It's called a quokka. It's the size of a cat, and it lives in Australia.
Also, a group of bunnies is called a fluffle.
It's a natural human expression.
Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor were married in real life. Both of them were named Disney legends in 2008.
Read more about it here. This means we are all "out of this world."