Make your next hotel stay a little bit homier by getting comfortable in the kitchen and whipping up a good meal. Whether your suite is equipped with a small kitchenette or a fully equipped kitchen, we've gathered recipes that you can make right from your hotel suite. You may not have your fully stocked fridge and cupboard, but these still do the trick with easy ingredients and little prep time.
- Microwavable breakfast mugs: The only cooking required for these three recipes is achieved in a microwave. Whether you prefer eggs or oatmeal, these recipes have you covered.
- Tuna poke bowl: Poke bowls are so popular right now, and you can make one easily no matter where your travels take you. It will also give you the chance to get out and explore local markets in the area where you're staying.
- Zesty taco salad: All you have to do is cook the ground beef over some heat, mix up the dressing, and assemble. Everything that goes into this salad is a common supermarket staple, so you won't have to worry about tracking down the ingredients.
- Roasted turkey wrap: This hearty wrap is packed with turkey, feta cheese, and sweet cranberries for an easy and filling lunch. It can also be taken on the road, which is great for busy travelers.
- Chinese brown rice salad: This meal has the classic Asian flavors you love. With brown rice and crispy veggies, it's nutritious, easy, and requires little time to make.
- Sweet potato toast: With a toaster and some creativity, this recipe can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a snack. Top slices of toasted sweet potato with ingredients like avocado and radishes or peanut and apples. It's as versatile as you want it to be.
- Marinated chickpea salad: Add the ingredients into a bowl and let sit in the fridge overnight. That's it! You'll have an energizing meal to enjoy even if you need to run out the door.
- Chocolate mousse strawberries: When you're in the mood for something a bit sweeter, this treat comes together in no time. Who knew you could make something so fancy from a hotel room?
- Spicy sesame carrot salad: Shaving carrots superthin makes them reminiscent of linquine noodles, but way healthier. Nothing in this recipe needs to be cooked, so it's perfect with or without a full kitchen.
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Camilla Salem
Image Source: POPSUGAR Studios
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Nicole Perry
More From Homewood Suites by Hilton
Whether you're staying two days or two weeks, Homewood Suites by Hilton has everything you need to be at home.