- Make your home look good: Your main pieces of furniture can set the tone for the room, and you should choose a color scheme.
- Use a hammer and screwdriver: Grip the hammer at the end. Drill a pilot hole before using your screwdriver to ensure the nail goes in straight.
- Paint your walls: Apply paint with a roller with a "M" motion.
- Make cleaning supplies: Vinegar and baking soda are some common ingredients.
- Remove stains: Working on a fresh stain is the most effective removal tip.
- Make your bed: It's actually easiest to make your bed while you are still in it.
- Mow a lawn: Use proper equipment to make sure the edges of the lawn are trimmed.
- Fold your clothes: Properly fold your clothes, so they will be less wrinkled.
- How to iron: Be sure to iron clothes right after you take them out from the dryer, so it'll be an easier task.
- Take care of a plant: Do your research to know what each plant needs.
- Shovel snow: Shovel on the side the wind is coming from; don't shovel into the wind.
- Laundry tips: Learn to make your detergent and other DIYs.
- Hand wash your clothes: Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent or dishwashing liquid.
- Sew a button: Thread the needle through the holes at least eight to 10 times.