- How to make small talk: Start with people who look approachable.
- Relax: Take a mental health day.
- Become self-aware: Take personality tests and observe yourself.
- Avoid procrastination: Just take small steps.
- Gain confidence: Love the skin you're in.
- Speed read: Use your finger to guide your eyes.
- Remember names: Repeat names in your mind after you learn them.
- How to compliment: Be genuine, and don't try to insert yourself in the compliment.
- React to criticism: Don't react right away.
- Give kind criticism: Consider your reasons for criticizing before giving it.
- Tell a joke: All jokes have a formula behind them.
- Manage your time: Plan ahead and stay organized.
- Fact check: Check declarative statements and facts that are stated absolutely.
- How to vote: Question what you hear, and hear both sides.
- Basic math: Learn the basics of arithmetic to help you in everyday tasks like calculating a tip.
- Admit your mistakes: Own up to your mistakes, and make amends.
- Treat someone who is grieving kindly: Don't say things like, "Everything happens for a reason."
- Wrap a present: Place the item in a specialty box to make wrapping easier.
- Be a great bride, maid of honor, bridesmaid, groom, best man, or groomsman: Know your duties.
- Find a lawyer: Call your local Bar Association.
- Spot a logical fallacy: Learn the basics of logic rules and fallacies to win an argument and avoid being manipulated.
- Proper grammar: Be careful of run-on sentences and double negatives.
- Think critically: Practice critical-thinking exercises.
- Improve willpower: Meditating and learning to relax will help your willpower.
- How to look good in photos: Smile naturally.
- Travel light: Use a packing list.