- How to perform CPR: Push hard and fast to the beat of "Stayin' Alive."
- Car skids: Ease your foot off the gas.
- Jellyfish sting: Rinse with vinegar, not pee.
- On fire: Stop, drop, and roll.
- Alcohol poisoning: Call 911, and turn the person on his or her side.
- Mugging: Make no sudden movements, and give the mugger what he or she wants.
- Tie a knot: Learning how to tie a bowline and square knot can be really useful.
- Avoid an animal attack: Move slowly, and don't run away.
- Heimlich maneuver: Pull inward and upward.