- Cut your own hair: Use the ponytail trick.
- Right way to use sunscreen: Apply it every single day.
- Put on concealer and foundation: Moisturize before application.
- Apply liquid and pencil eyeliner: Bonus — add a wing tip to your eyeliner.
- Draw brows: Brow map to find the perfect shape.
- Smoky eye: Blend in a black gel eyeliner for an intense smoky look.
- How to contour: Know your face type and follow simple blending steps.
- How to curl your hair: Use the smallest curling barrel.
- Basic hairstyles: Keep on experimenting.
- Apply lipstick: Use a nude lip liner to outline your lips.
- Blow-dry your hair: Keep your dryer six inches from your scalp.
- French manicure: Don't use regular tape to help with drawing the tips, because some of them can ruin the base coat.
- How to shave beards: Always use shaving cream.
- Basic hairstyling tips for men: You can use a comb to help you style.
- Trim your nose hair: Don't pluck, and find a good nose-hair trimmer.