* 1 16oz pack of brown rice spaghetti – I used Rizopia
* 1 avocado
* 2 garlic clove
* 4-6 tbsp almond milk [I used 5 tbsp but could have been good with 6 as well. It depends on how thick you want the sauce]
* 2 tbsp cashews, soaked overnight
* 4 tsp lime juice
* 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
* 1 tbsp jalapenos
* 1 tbsp hemp oil – I used Manitoba Harvest
* 1/2 tsp herbamare
* 1 plum tomato, chopped
* 4 green onions + more for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine avocado, garlic, milk, cashews, lime juice, cilantro, hemp oil, and herbamare. Pulse until smooth.
- Add tomato and 2 green onions and pulse for 2-5 seconds until just combined.
- Mix guacamole sauce in with pasta and serve with green onions sprinkled over top and herb and garlic socca crackers to the side.
- Pasta, Main Dishes