Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are one of Hollywood's most-talked about pairs, but their wedding was incredibly low-key. The estranged couple, who filed for divorce earlier this year, tied the knot during an intimate ceremony on June 29, 2005, just a few months before welcoming their first child. The wedding was so intimate, in fact, that there were only two other guests present. Even though their relationship may have come to an end, their nuptials are still worth a look back.
- They tied the knot in the Caribbean. The pair said "I do" during a private ceremony at Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands. During her incredibly candid interview with Vanity Fair in 2016, Jennifer opened up about their nuptials, adding that she doesn't regret a thing. "I would go back and remake that decision," she said. "I ran down the beach to him, and I would again."
- They both wore white. Jen wore a long white dress with a green sash for their beachside wedding while Ben wore a cream-colored suit.
- Victor Garber officiated the wedding. Jennifer's Alias costar, who played her dad on the series, wed the couple. "It was an incredible honor and one of the most special events of my life," Victor later said about the nuptials. "I will never forget it. It's embedded in my heart." He and his husband Rainer Andreesen were the only guests at the wedding.
- Jennifer was pregnant with their first child. Jennifer was about three months pregnant with daughter Violet when the two got married. Victor Garber would later go on to be the godfather for their first born.
- They announced their marriage and pregnancy a day after their nuptials. After secretly eloping, the duo hit everyone with a double whammy — they were married and expecting.