- George R.R. Martin sounded off on the controversial Game of Thrones rape scene, which was changed dramatically from the original scene in the book. The episode's director also weighed in, saying it was "consensual by the end."
- In happier Game of Thrones news, this interactive map has everything, and, in turn, is everything.
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly talked about having sex with Jared Leto and dissed Jennifer Lawrence in a new interview with Koda magazine, but her rep claims it is completely fabricated.
- Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, have you seen her new hairdo?
- Move over, Ashton Kutcher — Leonardo DiCaprio may play Steve Jobs in a new film.
- Watch two Navy baseball players lip syncing "Love Is an Open Door" from Frozen flawlessly. Introducing Brozen:
- Netflix is raising its streaming prices this Summer, so go marathon Orange Is the New Black and House of Cards right now.
- Ice Road Truckers star Tim Zickuhr was charged with kidnapping a prostitute, threatening to kill her, and then forcing her to jump out a window after he released her.
- Meb Keflezighi was the first American man to win the Boston Marathon since 1983. Reigning Kenyan champion Rita Jeptoo won the women's elite race. Congratulations!
- The 16-year-old boy who stowed away in the wheel well of a plane survived at temperatures as low as 80 degrees below zero. This incident has called airport security into question.
- Your daily dose of cute: meet a kitty shark who is dangerously adorable.