Friends TV Show Articles
Friends Turns 20: Everything You Need to Celebrate the Sitcom's Anniversary
This week marks 20 years since the first episode of Friends aired back in Fall 1994, so we've rounded up all the stories you need to celebrate the show's anniversary. From funny GIFs to cast interviews to the recent TV reunion that got fans excited, check out these must-read stories about Friends that are sure to bring on a bit of nostalgia!
- Jimmy Kimmel gave fans exactly what they wanted when Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow reunited in their old apartment on the late-night show last month.
- Sadly, though, Courteney Cox dismissed a Friends reunion, explaining that it's "not gonna happen."
- Wish you were part of the Central Perk gang? You're not alone. Relive all the GIF-worthy times you wanted to be part of the Friends crew.
- Look back on 37 Phoebe Buffay moments that make you love her, because the show just wouldn't be the same without Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.
- Get some behind-the-scenes stories about the show with our interview with Gunther, Central Perk's famed barista.
- Speaking of the TV coffee shop, take a tour of the Central Perk pop-up in NYC.
- With a name like Friends, the show obviously taught fans a thing or two about friendship, but thanks to the group's complicated romances, there are also plenty of love lessons we learned from Friends.
- It's official: this little girl reciting Friends quotes may just be the show's most adorable fan.
- If you're getting hitched, don't miss these smart wedding tips inspired by the show.
- And finally, you can't talk about the '90s sitcom without mentioning all the awesome holiday episodes, including all the seriously hilarious Thanksgiving episodes of Friends.